April 15, 2011

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday



1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,  Well the word "responsibility" doesn't exactly get my juices flowing, but I guess I DONT MIND Planning my grocery shopping list and light tidying. Even a little laundry if the mood is right.

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,  hmmmmm.... Where to start?? Probably dishes. Although I love the way the kitchen looks with an empty sink. Also I can't stand cleaning the floor. It seems never-ending.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  Again as I said, Sushi. As in teriyaki bowls and shrimp tempura. You know the hard-core stuff.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is   Does quick and easy count as a cuisine? hmmm. not great.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   definitely being married to a rock star. Worship leader? Rock star? ;-)

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish  Enough money to never have to worry about bills, the ability to always have the right thing to say (i have found my foot in my mouth way too many times),  and to be fearless.

7.  My biggest pet peeve is  SOCKS! EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SOCKS... I can't go into explanation or i will end up angry and having dry heaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment